The Black Girl Magic Experience: FEBRUARY MONTHLY BOX
The FEBRUARY BOX is here!!!
You may not want to miss this collection. It's not exclusive to women, it simply celebrates them. For the newbies, ZIJ does not focus on gender in fragrance design, it's all about Body Chemistry over here!
The Black Girl Magic Experience is a collection I designed with the help of Wumie (duh) and my cousins, Glo & Dr. Angie to design this love letter to Black Girls. To me, being a Black Girl is the ultimate compliment.
HOW IT WORKS:
The monthly boxes drop on the first Saturday of the month at Noon ET and are available until the following Tuesday (or while supplies last). All boxes ship that Thursday. No subscription required.
Below, you'll find the contents of this month's box and the origin story of each muse and her fragrance.
- COBRA 4 oz Body Polish: Inspired by Megan Thee Stallion's vulnerable song about shedding toxicity within herself and those around her to reveal herself anew. Y'all know I love a transparent queen!
- IN LOVE WITH THE COCO Honeybar Soap: Inspired by the talent, grace and beauty of CoCo Jones.
- JAWN 2 oz Hair & Body Mist: Inspired by Shanti, Founder and CEO of The Sable Collective. Sable gave me my first retail shelf opportunity and has been one of my greatest mentors along this journey.
- MELANIN DREAM Perfume Rollon: Inspired by this one breathtaking image of Kelly Rowland at the Roc Nation Brunch last year. It was voted Best New Fragrance of 2023!
- MOTHERLAND DRIP Hair Honey Drops: Inspired by African beauty rituals and the hair care traditions across the Black diaspora.
- OPULENCE 5 oz Body Honey: Inspired by the BAWSE MOVES of Issa Rae who constantly sets the bar.
- RABIA 8 oz Candle: Designed as the signature fragrance celebrating the opening of Ruby Scoops Ice Cream-the BEST BLACK OWNED Ice Cream shop in Richmond, Va.
- SAWF 8 oz Body Butter: Designed and inspired by Wumie of Beads by Woo as a sensual yet elegant fragrance to accompany her SAWF apparel collection.